Calling all Mums and Dads! The VeraTemp Non-Contact Baby Thermometer is the hygienic way to see if bub is running a fever. With a colour-changing display that indicates raised temperature, this multi-purpose device can be used for baby, bottle, bath and room!
- VeraTemp baby essentials
- Non-contact body thermometer
- Detects if bub's running a fever
- As accurate as oral or ear alternatives
- Easy to use with instant reading
- Battery saving auto-off feature
- Hygienic non-touch design
- Backlit LED display for use at night
- Built in memory records up to 32 readings
- Display changes colour to indicate raised temperature:
- Above 38°C - Red
- 37.4°C – 37.9°C - Orange
- 36.3°C – 37.3°C - Green
- Multipurpose - also measures bottle, food, bath water & room temp!
- ARTG No.: 259515
- Protected by our 12 MONTH WARRANTY
Warning: Always follow directions for use
VeraTemp share a common concern with all parents and that's the safety and well-being of children. Worried they have a fever? Don't worry. The Non-Contact Thermometer helps take away the guesswork, with its clean and hygienic design it's as accurate as oral or ear alternatives and it also ensures water, bottle and room temperature is safe and comfortable for your little ones.