It's time to combat that cold! This triple action great tasting sore throat lozenge provides relief from a sore throat and contains echinacea, which has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine for the relief of a sore throat and cough associated with the common cold and flu.
- Blackmores Cold Combat Triple Action Throat Lozenge
- Pack contents: 2 x 24pk = 48 lozenges
- Provide relief from the pain of a sore throat
- Relieve upper respiratory tract congestion
- Clear the head of nasal congestion
- Temporary cough relief
- Contains echinacea which has traditionally been used in Western herbal medicine for the relief of a sore throat and cough associated with the common cold and flu
- ARTG No.: 298522
- Expiry Date: 06/03/2020
- Adults: Dissolve 1 lozenge slowly in the mouth up to 4 to 6 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 6 – 12 years: Dissolve 1 lozenge in the mouth up to 3 times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 5 years: Not recommended unless professionally prescribed
- Mentha piperita (peppermint oil) 7.5 mg
- Menthol 4.7 mg
- Echinacea purpureaechinacea flowering herb dry juice 33.8 mg
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare practitioner
- Contains sugars
Blackmores are a vitamin and supplement brand that Australians simply trust. With a huge range of everyday essentials, they’ve provided families with top quality products for over 80 years.