Don't you just hate when colds creep up on you? Well, Blackmores Vitamin C Chewable contains an essential nutrient to help general wellbeing and reduce the severity and duration of colds! This great-tasting chewable vitamin C is gentle on the stomach and contains no added artificial sweeteners, so it can be taken by both adults and children!
- Blackmores Essentials Vitamin C Chewable
- Pack contents: 2 x 50pk = 100 tablets
- Vitamin C is an essential nutrient in humans
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant
- Helps reduce the severity and duration of colds
- Assists wound healing via its role in collagen production
- ARTG No.: 291408
- Expiry Date: 18/01/2021
- Adults – Chew 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed. At the onset of cold symptoms, the dose may be increased to 2 tablets 3 times a day.
- Children 4-12 years – Chew 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed. Children under 4 years – Not to be used without medical advice.
- Ascorbic acid 200 mg
- Calcium ascorbate 175 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 10 mg
- Sodium ascorbate 200 mg
- Always read the label
- Use only as directed
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- Contains sugars
- Aids, assists or helps in the maintenance of general well-being
Blackmores are a vitamin and supplement brand that Australians simply trust. With a huge range of everyday essentials, they’ve provided families with top quality products for over 80 years.