GAIA is a skincare company, proudly owned and operated by two Aussie parents! Their frustration grew when they couldn't find the appropriate treatment on the market, for their son's eczema, so they decided to create their own! Their products are formulated with sensitive skin in mind, and are designed for everyday use! With minimal synthetic ingredients, the low price tag is just a bonus!
- GAIA Natural Baby Bamboo Baby Wipes
- Pack contents: 2 x 80pk = 160 wipes
- Made from ‘eco-friendly’ 100% biodegradable bamboo cloth
- Bamboo is incredibly soft so feels nice against on baby’s delicate skin
- Contains natural moisturising and soothing agents - organic aloe vera and organic chamomile
- Not tested on animals
- Completely vegan friendly
- Country of origin: Australia
- Please note: Contains didecyldimonium chloride and phenoxyethanol
Aqua, vegetable glycerin, phenoxyethanol (plant derived preservative, amino acid – glycine), didecyldimonium chloride (conditioning agent), alkyl dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (preservative), cocamidopropyl betaine (coconut), certified organic aloe bardadensis extract*, lemon oil, certified organic lavender flower extract*, certified organic chamomile flower extract*, tea tree extract.